Sunday 19 May 2013

Bohjass, A pleasant surprise!

Bohjass Restaurant and Wine Bar on Urbanspoon
My wife and I went to celebrate for completing my work assignment last weekend at Bohjass after it being highly recommended by a colleague. What a pleasant surprise!

Despite some bad reviews on Urbanspoon (which actually stopped us from trying this place in the first place until we're recommended by my colleague), we enjoyed the atmosphere and the food at this restaurant. Personally I think this restaurant serves the most enjoyable main I had so far in Shepparton.

It also has the largest range of wines for selection in a Shepparton restaurant.

We had kilpatrick oysters for entree, my wife had mushroom risotto and I had the crusted lamp chops. Best lamp chop I've had so far! We will come again.


Interior of restaurant

Kilpatrick oysters


Crusted lamp chops with cheese filled tomato & spinash

Wild mushroom risotto

No comments:

Post a Comment