Thursday 25 October 2012

Cellar 47

Cellar 47 on Urbanspoon
My wife and I went to Cellar 47 a few months ago. It was her birthday so I wanted to take her somewhere special. Though the place was a bit pricey but the food was reasonably good. The place is big so plenty of areas for a quiet corner for couples and the staff are very friendly. Their seafood dishes are my recommended choice and wood oven pizzas if you want something lighter to share.

We had baked scallops to share for entrée. My wife had the signature Cellar 47 steak. My wife recommends this if you love both seafood and steak as you'll get both in one dish! I had the veal as my main. For desserts, we had Tiramisu - which my wife loved! The best Tiramisu she ever had, she said.

I do recommend giving it a try if one comes to Shepparton.


Baked scallops with bacon & tomato




The signature Cellar 47 steak
Veal with mushroom sauce
Tiramisu

No comments:

Post a Comment